Tone Deaf Records
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Record Store Owner Delivering Vinyl To Chicago Music Fans Stuck At Home
"We here at Tone Deaf want to help keep the records spinning freely as you kill time waiting for this to be over," owner Tony Assimos said.
Tone Deaf Records Grand Opening Saturday Will Feature Jon Langford, The Siderunners And Jessica Risker
Owner Tony Assimos decided to open a shop of his own in Portage Park after he was priced out of Logan Square.
Tone Deaf Records Opens Saturday In Portage Park, With 12,000+ Albums To Choose From
Tony Assimos decided to open a shop of his own at 4356 N. Milwaukee Ave. after the neighborhood's other longtime record shop, Raffe's, shuttered.
New Record Shop Coming To Portage Park Later This Spring
This summer, Tony Assimos' lifelong dream will become a reality when Tone Deaf Records, 4356 N. Milwaukee Ave., opens in Portage Park.