- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hyde Park Tenants Face Eviction Despite Company’s Pledge To Help Those In Need
Hilary Leithauser and Takintayo Akinbiyi face eviction over April's late rent, despite consistent contact with TLC Management and a pledge from the landlord to provide relief to cooperating tenants.
Hyde Park Landlords Are Still Moving To Evict Tenants During Coronavirus Shutdown
TLC Property Management filed 38 eviction complaints in Chicago since the beginning of April, while Mac Properties filed 11 since March 5.