- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Revere Park And Field House Is Getting A Makeover, Causing Some Closures
Improvements include more accessibility, a safer parking lot and roof, plumbing and HVAC upgrades.
Despite City’s ‘Rush To Judgment’ On Lincoln Yards, Judge Says Lawsuit To Block Tax Subsidy Might Not Fly
The city is trying to get a lawsuit aiming to stop $1.3 billion in tax dollars from going to the Lincoln Yards project dismissed. A judge could rule on it next week.
Discounted Tickets Now On Sale For Educational TIF Event In Wicker Park
Tax Increment Financing (TIF) districts are used by municipalities to incentivize development.
Community Groups Sue City To Try To End Lincoln Yards TIF, Reform TIF System
The groups behind the lawsuit allege the city has used the TIF system in a "racially and ethnically discriminatory" way to benefit white-majority areas.
SRO Renovation Project In Humboldt Park Would Get $3.8 Million In TIF Money Under Plan
The plan to give TIF money to Humboldt Park Residence, a single-room-occupancy building, now goes to the City Council for final approval.
TIF Subsidy For ‘The 78’ Development Faces Next Hurdle As 25th Ward Hopefuls Call For Delay
Developers of a project so large that it's been dubbed Chicago's newest neighborhood are on their way to securing a $700 million TIF subsidy from the city.
Despite Cries Of ‘Shame’ And Unanswered Questions, TIF Districts For Lincoln Yards, The 78 Move Forward
At the three hour meeting, residents urged the Joint Review Board members not to advance the proposed TIFs.