- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Thresholds, A North Center Nonprofit, Gets $1 Million To Renovate Building Providing Mental Health Services For Youth
Buoyed by federal funding, Thresholds leaders expect to begin renovations this year to upgrade the building where their youth services have been based since the '80s.
Mental Health Agencies Step Up To Field Calls From Anxious, Depressed Illinois Residents Struggling To Cope During Pandemic
To connect with a counselor, people can text “TALK” to 5-5-2-0-2-0 or text “HABLAR” to the same number for counseling in Spanish and will remain anonymous.
Logan Square Affordable Housing Complex Gets $3 Million Overhaul
The 1920s-era complex, which houses people with mental illnesses and substance abuse disorders, hadn't been upgraded in more than 20 years.