- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
27-Story Fulton Market Apartment High Rise, 9-Story Office Building Approved By City Council
City Council also approved a new apartment building at the former Henry Horner Homes site on the Near West Side.
27-Story Fulton Market Apartment Tower Approved By Key City Committee As Neighborhood Boom Rolls On
The city's Plan Commission also signed off on a nine-story office building at 1229 W. Randolph St.
Aspen Dental Signs Lease For 8 Floors In Fulton Market Building Under Construction
The building is going up at the former site of the Isaacson & Stein Fish market.
$95 Million, 19-Story Office Tower At Fulton Market Gateway Gets Key Approval
Neighbors have been worried about the traffic Thor Equities' tower at 800 W. Fulton Market will bring to the increasingly crowded neighborhood.
West Loop Neighbor Groups Split On 18-Story Office Tower At Fulton Market Gateway
“It takes 40 to 45 minutes just to get half a mile from the Milwaukee and Grand intersection to Fulton Market along Halsted, ... it’s only going to get worse."
18-Story Tower Would Bring More Offices To Fulton Market Gateway, But Neighbors Concerned About Traffic, Safety
A Rascal Flatts-themed restaurant was planned in the 800 W. Fulton Market tower at the old Mid nightclub and Isaacson & Stein Fish sites, but that plan has been scrapped, the developer said.
19-Story Building Planned At Fulton Market Gateway, But Streets Can’t Handle It, West Loop Leader Says
The booming area's infrastructure need to be redesigned or upgraded to handle another large office building, the leader said.