- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Whistler Reopening With New Cocktail Menu, Live Music After 19-Month Closure
The Logan Square bar is set to reopen Sept. 29. Staff will be checking proof of vaccination at the door.
Chicago’s Struggling Indie Venues See ‘Light At The End Of The Tunnel’ With $15 Billion Save Our Stages Bill
The relief bill is a positive sign, entertainment industry experts say, but its success will depend on how and when the money is doled out to closed venues.
Logan Square Venues, Arts Groups Create Grant Program For Musicians Out Of Work During Pandemic
The organizers behind Sustain Chicago Music are seeking donations to give $1,000 grants to Chicago-area musicians.
First To Close, Last To Open: Will Chicago’s Independent Music Venues Survive The Coronavirus?
The owners of Chicago's music venues say federal relief efforts won't help them survive unless changes are made — and they're asking music fans to amplify their message.
Logan Square Artist Encourages Us To ‘Take Development More Seriously’ With Whistler Window Display
The artist, Jacqueline Frole, also wants to make people smile. "It's mostly supposed to be fun," she said.
The Whistler Turns 10, Celebrates With Live Sets And ‘Greatest Hits’ Cocktail Menu
The week-long celebration is a chance for The Whistler fans to bask in the bar's sameness.