The Succulent City
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bendición Dry Bar Brings Non-Alcoholic Bottle Shop — And Soon, A Sober Bar — To The Succulent City In Humboldt Park
It's the first physical location for Bendición Dry Bar. Founder Cristina Torres is also hosting sober events at the plant store, melding the two small businesses.
He Sold Plants From Home To Earn Extra Cash. Now, He’s Opening A Store In Humboldt Park Thanks To Pandemic Plant Craze
Marcus Kirby will fulfill a dream when he opens a plant and gift shop this summer. "I think there’s ultimately something to be said about how plants can help people."
Humboldt Parker’s Home-Grown House Plant Business Flourishing During Coronavirus
Marcus Kirby went from making $1,500 a month as a server to $15,000 a month selling house plants out of his apartment. "It doesn't feel real to me. ... When do I wake up from this?"