- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lincoln Square Cocktail Bar Transforms Into ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Kids’ Pop-Up
The building's façade and cocktail bar indoors will be decked out to celebrate "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" and its sequels through Nov. 1.
Welcome To The Party, Pal. ‘Die Hard’ Pop-Up Takes Over The Sixth Cocktail Bar For Holiday Season
The Christmas pop-up bar serving drinks inspired by the 1988 film — one of the greatest Christmas stories of all time.