- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Radler Was Set To Close This Month, But Neighborhood Support May Save The German Beer Bar
"It's been crazy. We've been doing double what we typically do. We went from doing $15,000 - $20,000 during the week to doing $35,000 during the week," owner Adam Hebert said.
The Radler German Beer Hall Is Closing: We Weren’t Making Money, Owner Says
"There's not really an amount that would save the business — other than a full win of the lottery," owner Adam Hebert said.
$100 Membership Gets You A Beer A Day For A Year At The Radler In Logan Square
"You really only need to do it once or twice a month to really get the value on it throughout the course of the year," owner Adam Herbert said.