- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Plant Chicago’s Farmers Market Returns To Back Of The Yards With Produce, Baked Treats And More
The market kicks off Saturday at Davis Square Park and features locally grown produce, honey and flowers.
South Side Book Fair Comes To Back Of The Yards Sunday Afternoon
People can buy books and other goods from local book vendors, participate in family-friendly activities and renew their library cards at the Sunday event.
The Plant In Back Of The Yards Gets $1.6 Million City Grant To Launch Kitchen Incubator
The sustainable business incubator received nearly $1.7 million to renovate and expand its facility to support more entrepreneurs.
Vegan Farmers Market Returns To The Plant In Back Of The Yards Sunday
The market, called Vegan Paradise, will feature local farmers, crafters and plant-based chefs, all selling their goods at the Plant.
Free Food Available Saturday At Back Of The Yards Drive-Thru
The giveaway will begin 10 a.m. and continue until supplies run out at the Plant, 1400 W. 46th St.
Explore The Plant, St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church At Open House Chicago
Zap Props and Ling Shen Ching Tze Buddhist Temple are among the Back of the Yards and Bridgeport sites that will be on display.