- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘That’s Weird, Grandma,’ A Variety Show Written By School Kids, Celebrates 20 Years Of Performances
Catch a free livestream Thursday of the show, which features actors performing plays written by Chicago Public Schools students.
Andersonville Small Businesses Hosting ‘Window Plays,’ Series Of Performances That Can Be Viewed From The Sidewalk
Stop Motion Plant will host six recurring performances in storefronts along Clark Street, making it one of the few live, in-person theater experiences since the pandemic began.
Edgewater’s Raven Theatre Cancels 2021 Season As Pandemic’s Impact On Performing Arts Rages On
Despite a new stimulus package and vaccination campaign, venues like Raven Theatre aren't betting on a quick return to business as normal.
Andersonville Theater Company Takes Flagship Show Online And Draws Larger Audience Than Ever
The Neo-Futurists' "The Infinite Wrench Goes Viral" makes as much money for the theater troupe as its regular in-person edition.