- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fruit Salad Open Mic Night Moves To Dorothy Bar, Creating LGBTQ+ Hub In Ukrainian Village
The monthly open mic has become a community gathering place in a part of Chicago not typically known for queer events. "It ends up being a really beautiful, vulnerable experience."
Social Justice-Minded Owners Of Split-Rail, The Martin Join Forces To Reopen Restaurant And Gallery In Same Space
The Martin was forced to close its Humboldt Park doors during the pandemic. The gallery is reopening inside Split-Rail.
How A Lost Cat And A ‘Lady Boss Proposal’ Helped Launch Humboldt’s New Artist Community: The Martin
After years of trying to get on other peoples' calendars, the performers now have their own calendar to fill — and a space to call home.