The Made Shop
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jefferson Park’s The Made Shop Launches Workshops To Teach Candle Making, Screen Printing And More
The first class is Saturday and will focus on making candles. The lineup includes workshops on sewing and making wellness products.
Struggling Northwest Side Business Owners Hope Chicagoans Shop Local This Holiday Season
Northwest Side business owners said sales have fallen sharply in 2022, and they hope the holiday season provides the boost they need to stay afloat.
Shopping Local This Holiday Season? The Made Shop In Jefferson Park Is Packed With Goods From Chicago Artisans
The Made Shop started with about 20 vendors and now has 34. Next week, there will be even more work for sale — just in time for holiday shopping.