The Hot Dog Box
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Hot Dog Box Opening In Downtown Food Hall
The father and daughter behind the recently closed Six Corners restaurant are bringing their signature dogs to Urbanspace.
The Hot Dog Box Closing Six Corners Spot After Less Than A Year
The owner cited low sales, negative social media comments and racial discrimination as reasons for closing.
The Hot Dog Box’s Bronzeville Bourbon Wiener Named One Of The Best In The US
National food website Tasting Table named the Portage Park spot's steak dog with bourbon barbecue sauce one of the "13 Best Hot Dogs in America."
The Hot Dog Box’s Signature Steak Dog Will Be Available In 4-Packs Online, In Stores And To Go
The MACDOGS will be available to buy online and at the restaurant starting next week, in conjunction with the shop's two-year anniversary.
Chicago Style: 40 Photos Of Hot Dogs — And The Stands We Love — To Make You Drool Today
PHOTOS: In Chicago, hot dogs aren't just a meal — they're a work of art.