The Green Mill
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Broadway In Uptown Gets Expanded Outdoor Dining — With Live Music From The Green Mill
The block-long expanded outdoor dining program — which is called the Uptown Slow Down — will be in effect until Nov. 29. The parking lane will remain closed during that time.
Green Mill Reopens With New Outdoor Patio — But No Live Music
The legendary jazz club closed for the coronavirus shutdown, reopened in June, was forced to close in July and has now reopened with an outdoor patio.
The Green Mill To Reopen Friday With Live Jazz — But No Vocals, No Horns And Half As Many Booths
The legendary jazz club is one of the first live entertainment venues to reopen following the stay at home order.
Music Venues, Theaters Keeping Doors Shut As City Reopens: ‘More Cost-Effective To Stay Closed’
Despite being allowed to reopen Friday, most concert venues and theaters are remaining closed. Here's why.
Planned Opening Of New Blues Club Next To Green Mill Is Delayed, Owner Says
Green Mill owner Dave Jemilo, who had hoped to open Club Della Robbia in late 2018, said "it's going to be awhile."