- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Youth Boxing Club The Bloc Gets $1 Million Grant: ‘There’s Just This New Sense Of Possibility’
“There's just this new sense of possibility that comes up with grants like this,” said The Bloc founder Jamyle Cannon. "The more great resources we get to the West Side of Chicago, the better the results are going to be."
West Side Nonprofit Dedicated To Helping Kids Robbed Of Laptops, Tablets, Van: ‘Such A Violation’
After a group broke into The Bloc's West Humboldt Park headquarters, the organization is raising money to replace the stolen items and upgrade its security system.
West Side Boxing Club Giving Out Produce, Groceries To Families Sunday: ‘We Want To Run This Indefinitely’
The organization's next food drive is set for noon-4 p.m. Sunday at the former home of Mission of Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1345 N. Karlov Ave.
Sparring In Their Own Sanctuary: The Bloc, A Boxing Club For West Side Kids, Moving Into Old Church
"Our goal in the next five years is make it easier, more desirable to join The Bloc than any street gang in the city," Bloc founder Jamyle Cannon said.