The Bird Cage
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Andersonville’s The Bird Cage, LGBTQ-Friendly Club And Restaurant, Closing 1 Year After Debut
The Bird Cage, a restaurant and night club with a "bondage wall," opened in July 2020, but the pandemic quickly forced the owner to close for several months.
The Bird Cage, Reopening Later This Month, Highlighting Chicago LGBTQ Heroes With Pride Month Display
The mini museum features LGBTQ icons like Vernita Gray, Antonia "Tata" Flores and chef Tania Callaway. The Bird Cage reopens June 24.
Andersonville’s Octavio Rebrands As The Bird Cage, A Restaurant-Club Where ‘Bondage Meets Cabaret’
The Bird Cage has a stage for performances, a DJ booth, massive disco balls and a "bondage wall."