- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Can’t Afford Your Water Bill? New City Program Offers Relief To Low-Income Families
The program provides residents with reduced water, sewer and water-sewer taxes, as well as debt relief after a year of payments.
2019 Will Cost You More In Chicago: A List Of Tax And Fee Hikes Now In Effect
A water tax hike, property tax hike and an increased surcharge on Uber and Lyft rides will all hit Chicago residents.