- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Can’t Afford Your Water Bill? New City Program Offers Relief To Low-Income Families
The program provides residents with reduced water, sewer and water-sewer taxes, as well as debt relief after a year of payments.
2019 Will Cost You More In Chicago: A List Of Tax And Fee Hikes Now In Effect
A water tax hike, property tax hike and an increased surcharge on Uber and Lyft rides will all hit Chicago residents.