Tavern On Rush
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Bellevue Replacing Tavern On Rush, Chicago Cut Expanding Plus More Downtown Dining News
Downtown diners can eat chicken tenders out of a shoebox at DJ Mike P's Chkn Box or check out traditional French brasserie Le Select.
Tavern On Rush Owner Hints At Future As Regulars Celebrate End Of A Viagra Triangle Era
The Gold Coast steakhouse and bar closed Wednesday night after 25 years. Restaurateur Phil Stefani had two words for the standing-room-only crowd: "Stay tuned."
Big Crowd Of Regulars Gathers To Celebrate End Of An Era At Last Ladies Night At Tavern On Rush
The Viagra Triangle steakhouse has been a neighborhood staple for 25 years. Ahead of its closing Wednesday, regulars stopped by to relive their favorite memories. "Every day here is a special day."
Tavern On Rush Closing Earlier Than Expected; Last Day Is Wednesday
The Viagra Triangle restaurant was open 25 years, employed 4,000 people and served more than 8 million guests.