Taste of Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Taste Of Chicago To-Go Returns This Week With Citywide Locations
Typically in Grant Park, the to-go rework of the Taste will feature almost 40 eateries across Chicago.
The Taste Of Chicago Is Back As The ‘Taste of Chicago To-Go’
Instead of a massive event in Grant Park, this year’s Taste will go virtual with community meals hosted by Chicago residents, online cooking classes, and music and dance events.
Lollapalooza, Taste Of Chicago, Air And Water Show Canceled — And Pretty Much Everything Else
The city's major outdoor festivals have been canceled through Labor Day due to the coronavirus pandemic.
PHOTOS: More Than 1 Million Flock To The Taste Of Chicago 2019 For Food, Fun
The Taste of Chicago wrapped up Sunday. Here's a look at the summertime fest for foodies.
Going To The Taste With Food Allergies? This South Shore Baker’s Got Your Back
The Betty BOT shop , a bakery specializing in vegan, gluten, corn and nightshade-free treats, is popping up at the Taste Friday.