- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
What Is It Like To Live In A Cage? Project Mariposa Art Installation Lets Visitors Experience ‘Inhumane’ Treatment Of Migrants In America
Influencers and community leaders hope the exhibit, which runs through Sunday, can spread awareness of family separations and deportations while calling for urgent solutions to protect migrants coming to the U.S.
We Got Us Organizers Team Up To Deliver Coronavirus Care Packages, Staff Hotline For Black And Brown Neighborhoods
“It’s not just COVID-19 ... . The pre-existing condition right now is systemic oppression and systemic racism, and we have to get to the root of it,” organizer Tanya Lozano said.
Pilsen Studio Takes In 70 People Who Are Homeless During Dangerous Cold: ‘We Aren’t Turning Anyone Away’
More than 150 volunteers, local restaurants and groups have rallied to turn the fitness studio into a makeshift shelter.
Pilsen Studio Opens Doors To People Who Are Homeless As Dangerous Cold Hits Chicago
Restaurants Quiote, Zamn Good Food, Lalo’s on Maxwell, Canton Regio will also provide meals during the cold.