- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Tank Noodle Opens Second Location In Six Corners With Full Bar, Vietnamese Staples
Tank's location in Uptown was hit with federal labor violations and massive fines in 2020. But the owners say they are paying employees fairly now and are ready to move forward.
Uptown’s Tank Noodle Investigated By City After ‘Egregious’ Labor Violations
The restaurant's been under heavy criticism for months after an investigation found it withheld pay from workers and its owners posted about attending the Jan. 6 insurrection.
Uptown’s Tank Noodle Must Pay Back $150K Pandemic Grant After Breaking Federal Labor Laws, State Says
Tank Noodle was fined $700,000 by the federal government for skirting wage laws. Now, it must give back a state pandemic business grant.
Uptown’s Tank Noodle Forced To Pay Staff $700K After Not Paying Workers, Other Labor Violations, Feds Say
The popular Vietnamese restaurant’s owners have also come under fire for attending a Jan. 6 Trump rally, which ended in the storming of the U.S. Capitol.
Tank Noodle Is Coming To Old Irving Park — With A Full Bar And Vietnamese Cocktails
The new location will have a cocktail menu that will feature Vietnamese drinks infused with alcohol.