- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Don Breede, Beloved Second-Generation Owner Of Hagen’s Fish Market, Dies At 77
Breede died April 15 from complications related to pancreatic cancer, which he had for 19 years. He was known for making jokes at the counter and taking his grandkids on adventures, his daughter said.
Hagen’s Fish Market, A Family-Run Northwest Side Staple, Celebrates 75 Years
The beloved Northwest Side fish market has lasted for multiple generations as Portage Park has grown up around it.