- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$34,000 Raised For Domestic Violence Research In Honor Of Slain Mercy Hospital ER Doctor Tamara O’Neal
O'Neal and two others were slain by her former fiance in a shooting at Mercy Hospital.
‘He Wanted To Make Everyone Better’: NW Side Neighbors Remember Officer Samuel ‘Sammy’ Jimenez
In addition to placing blue ribbons in the neighborhood, over $500 was raised for the family of slain officer Samuel “Sammy” Jimenez.
As Mercy Hospital Emergency Room Reopens, Doctors Call For Gun Reform
Using the hashtag #ThisIsOurLane, medical professionals took to Twitter to call for gun reform after Dr. Tamara O'Neal's death.
Slain Doctor Tammy O’Neal Dedicated Her Life To Helping Others — Even The Ex Who Gunned Her Down, Heartbroken Dad Says
The night before she died, O'Neal watched the Bears game with her father over the phone. "I love you," she told him before going to bed for the night.
Doctor, Officer, Resident: Here Are The 3 Victims Of Mercy Hospital Shooting
Dr. Tamara O'Neal, Chicago Officer Samuel Jimenez and Dayna Less were slain in the Mercy Hospital shooting.