- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Here’s How You Can Help Make Easter Baskets, Meals For West Side Families
Helendora Samuels and Robert Magiet plan to hand out baskets and meals from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. April 3 in various locations throughout the city.
Bar And Restaurant Workers Can Get A Free Meal Thanks To Local Groups On St. Patrick’s Day
Restaurants and bars closed a year ago to stop the spread of COVID-19, hitting hospitality workers hard. "We were supposed to be out of work for two weeks," one said. "It's been a year."
This Restaurant Owner Is Buying Out Tamale Vendors To Get Them Out Of The Cold — And Giving Away Food To Those In Need
The work is funded by West Town Feeds, a fund started by neighbors who wanted to help those struggling to get food during the pandemic. "There are no qualifications. If you feel like you're in need, reach out. We got you."
Chicago Chefs Team Up To Bring Hot Meals To Chicagoans Experiencing Homelessness
The owners of TaKorea Cocina and Giant are using a food truck to bring hot food to folks in need. Here's how you can get involved.
After Providing 1,300 Thanksgiving Meals, West Town Restaurants Plan Christmas Meal Giveaway
Neighbors can donate to the project, which aims to feed hundreds.
West Town 12-Year-Old Will Use Lemonade Stand To Raise Money For Love Fridge
Lily Dahms and her family are moving out of Chicago, so Thursday's lemonade stand will be the family's "goodbye" to the neighborhood.