- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sweetgreen Opening In Logan Square Next Week
The Sweetgreen opens Tuesday in Logan Apartments on Milwaukee Avenue.
Sweetgreen Opening Restaurant In Lincoln Common Tuesday
The Lincoln Park location will be Sweetgreen's 12th standalone restaurant in the city. The company will donate a free meal to the Nourishing Hope food pantry for every meal sold Tuesday at Lincoln Common.
Sweetgreen To Open In Logan Square Apartment Complex That Replaced Megamall
Sweetgreen will join a small-format Target store, Big Wig Tacos, Jeni’s Ice Cream and K-Fire Korean BBQ among other retailers in the complex.
Hamburger Mary’s Former Spot In Andersonville To Become A Sweetgreen This Month
The salad chain will open its latest Chicago location with a soft opening Nov. 19-20, followed by a ribbon-cutting Nov. 23.
Sweetgreen Will Open In Former Hamburger Mary’s In Andersonville
The iconic LGBTQ-friendly diner closed Nov. 1. It will be replaced by a chain salad restaurant that is expanding in Chicago.
Sweetgreen Restaurant Opens New Wicker Park Location
Founded in 2007 in Washington, D.C., sweetgreen sources local ingredients for region-specific bowls, salads and plates.