- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hamburger Mary’s Former Spot In Andersonville To Become A Sweetgreen This Month
The salad chain will open its latest Chicago location with a soft opening Nov. 19-20, followed by a ribbon-cutting Nov. 23.
Sweetgreen Will Open In Former Hamburger Mary’s In Andersonville
The iconic LGBTQ-friendly diner closed Nov. 1. It will be replaced by a chain salad restaurant that is expanding in Chicago.
Sweetgreen Restaurant Opens New Wicker Park Location
Founded in 2007 in Washington, D.C., sweetgreen sources local ingredients for region-specific bowls, salads and plates.