- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Shore Artists Can Learn Business Basics Through 12-Week Artisan Collective Academy
Applications for the academy, which aims to build South Shore's art scene by getting creatives acquainted with best business practices, will be accepted online until the course is full.
Artists And Creatives Can Learn How To Launch A Business At Woodlawn Academy
A course that begins this week will teach budgeting, marketing, bookkeeping and other business skills.