Sundays on State
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Final Sundays On State Lineup Announced, A Sendoff For Summer Event Series
This weekend's edition will feature 100 on-street activations, including live painting sessions, DJ sets, DIY classes and more.
This Weekend’s ‘Sundays On State’ Event Will Have Karaoke, Music, Vaccinations And More
Entertainers will include Freakeasy and DJ Seasonal Frequency. There also will be a Macy’s fashion show in the iconic State Street window.
You Can Eat, Dance And Work Out In The Middle Of State Street This Weekend
Sundays on State is a family-friendly festival with a full lineup of music, art, vendors and activities. State Street is closed to vehicle traffic during the event.
‘Sundays On State’ Will Bring Art, Dining To The Loop This Summer
State Street will close from Lake to Madison on select Sundays between July 11 and Sept. 12 for the event.