- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sultan’s Market Owner Promises A Pilsen Location Is Coming, But Says Material Costs Have Delayed Opening
The pandemic derailed initial plans for the future storefront on 18th Street, but the owner says things are now back on track.
Sultan’s Market In Wicker Park Reopens After Closure By City For Code Violations
Owner Shadi Ramli said he's spent the past month overseeing repairs and upgrades in the building, including replacing essentially all of the electrical work in the restaurant's ceiling.
City Closes Sultan’s Market For Code Violations, But Owner Hopes To Reopen Within The Next Week
The Middle Eastern restaurant has operated in Wicker Park since 1995. "It's nothing sanitary, nothing wrong like that...It's just basically building stuff," owner Shadi Ramli said.