- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Seng, An All-Affordable Building, Brings 34 Condos To Near North Side
Prices start at $285,000 and are available to people who make up to 120 percent of the area median income.
Can These Factory-Built Homes On The West Side Help Fix Chicago’s Affordable Housing Shortage?
Affordable duplexes at the Harrison Row Townhomes will be modular homes built in off-site factories, which cuts costs and enables developers to complete a home in just 90 days.
$250 Million Old Town Project With 450 Apartments And Affordable Condos Gets City Approval
The Shops at Big Deahl project would include three residential buildings, a fitness center and a public park.