- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Years Of Renting, Street Vendors Come Together To Buy Their Own Kitchen: ‘This Is A Treasure’
City rules forbid vendors from preparing food at home or on the street. The kitchen gives them a stable place to prepare tacos, tamales and other goods — and even expand their businesses.
Longtime Street Vendor Forced To Shut Down, Outraging Southwest Side Activists, Residents
The vendor has sold Mexican ice cream at 56th Street and Kedzie Avenue in Gage Park for more than 12 years — but now she's been booted from the ward.