- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Meadowlark, A Speakeasy-Style Cocktail Bar, Opening Inside Lardon And Union Building In Logan Square
The Meadowlark is opening this summer in back of Lardon and Union. The 30-seat bar will be accessible through an unmarked door in the building's back alley.
Union, A Bar And Restaurant From Owners Of Lardon, Opening Near California Blue Line Station In Logan Square
The bar will revive a 110-year-old corner building at California Avenue and Palmer Street, owners said.
Lardon Brings In-House Cured Meats, Cheese Boards And Sandwiches To Former Township Spot In Logan Square
The salumeria opens Friday at 2200 N. California Ave. All meats for sandwiches and charcuterie are cured in-house, and it will also serve Metropolis Coffee and grab-and-go pastries in the morning.