- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Brown Sugar Bakery Faces $20,000 In Repairs After Hit-And-Run Driver Plows Into Building — But Owner Is Getting Support
The Sunday morning crash damaged the storefront, an art installation and the bakery's cooler. “I can get knocked down and get back up, and that’s an important thing for business people to be able to do,” owner Stephanie Hart said.
Brown Sugar Bakery Owner To Expand Her Life Is Sweet Candy Business At Former Cupid Candies Factory Thanks To Grant
Stephane Hart bought the Cupid Candies factory in 2020 and launched her own candy line. With the Chicago Community Trust grant, she can accelerate renovation of the building and bring more jobs to her community.
‘It’s All Good’ Episode 18: Pastries, Cookies And Cakes, Oh Pie!
Covering Chicago's best bakeries, from a South Side spot fit for the vice president to a clandestine society of longtime bakers.
Brown Sugar Bakery’s Owner Fought For Success — And Now She Owns Her Own Building
Seventeen years after opening Brown Sugar Bakery, owner Stephanie Hart has secured the keys to the building that is home to her bakery.