- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black Moms Are 6 Times More Likely To Die From Pregnancy Than White Women In Chicago. Can Doulas Help Close The Racial Gap?
The concerns of Black mothers often go unheard in hospitals, a Start Early doula said. A doula can help moms understand their options and advocate for the care they need.