- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Stanley’s Grocery Demolished But Future Of Site Near Lincoln Yards Uncertain
Novak Construction is marketing the site to "anyone who has an interest in the space," whether that's a commercial or residential developer.
Stanley’s Site To Sell For $8 Million To Novak Construction Company
The Chicago-based construction firm bought the former Elston Avenue home of the popular fruit and vegetable business, the Tribune reported.
Huge Stanley’s Market Site Will Go To Auction In November — Unless Someone Buys It First
Many thought the collection of properties would be snatched up for the nearby Lincoln Yards project, but the site remains for sale.
Potential Buyers Of Stanley’s Market Thought Sterling Bay Was Coming, But No Sale Has Happened, Realtor Says
The departure of Stanley’s came as other longtime family-owned businesses disappear from the Elston corridor.
Chicago Businesses Step Up To Help Longtime Stanley’s Workers After Market’s Closure: ‘You Don’t Feel As Hopeless’
Representatives from Moreno's Liquors, Whole Foods and Akira showed up to give workers job applications as they picked up their final checks.