- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Critics Of Project Logan Apartments Grill Alderman About Campaign Donations From Developer
Ald. Daniel La Spata said he'd refund contributions the developer made "to make sure there is no sense of impropriety" as the 56-unit apartment complex moves through the zoning process.
Updated Logan Square Development Proposal Calls For Slightly More Affordable Housing And Graffiti Wall
The developer would have wiped out the Project Logan graffiti permission wall in its initial plans. It'll now have a graffiti wall, but it's unclear how big it will be.
Future Of Project Logan Still Uncertain With Graffiti Wall Founders, Developer At Odds
The developer looking to build a 56-unit apartment complex on the land has agreed to incorporate a replacement graffiti wall, but the plan is lacking, Project Logan's founders say.
Developer Will Pitch Plan To Build 56-Unit Apartment Complex On Project Logan Site In April
The project would be the latest upscale apartment tower to rise near the California Blue Line station. The 1st Ward office is hosting a community meeting on the proposal next month.