St. Anthony Hospital
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Council Approves $5 Million Sale Of Washburne School Site To St. Anthony Hospital
The Little Village site will become home to a hospital, a trade school, affordable housing, restaurants, retail and more.
St. Anthony Hospital Set To Buy Washburne Trade Center Site From City To Build Huge Community Campus
If the $5 million sale and overall project is approved by the city, St. Anthony expects to start construction in 2023 and be done by 2026.
After Years-Long Battle, Alderman Backs St. Anthony Hospital’s Bid To Buy Washburne Trade Center Site In Little Village
St. Anthony and Cinespace film studios have been in a bidding war for years for the 11-acre site at 31st Street and Kedzie Ave. Officials will share more details at a meeting Wednesday.
Cinespace And Saint Anthony Hospital Compete To Buy Former Washburne Trade Center Site From CPS
More than 200 Little Village neighbors came out to hear the two plans as some called on the city to hold off on selling the public land for now.