- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Sweet Home South Chicago’ Festival Gears Up To Celebrate Commercial Avenue Businesses, Local Talent
The community celebration is 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday along Commercial Avenue from 87th to 93rd streets.
South Chicago Street Will Be Transformed In August With Art, An Outdoor Market And More
The installation on the 8900 block of Commercial Avenue — the neighborhood's main business corridor — is part of a city program to boost businesses hit hard by the pandemic.