- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sports Betting Coming To Wrigley Field, United Center And More After Council Approves Sportsbook Plan
The approval means a Chicago Cubs and Draft Kings plan to create a Wrigleyville restaurant with a sportsbook in time for the 2023 season can move forward.
Sports Fans Likely Will Be Able To Bet On Games At Chicago Stadiums Soon
The proposal got key city approval and is likely to be voted on Wednesday by City Council. If approved, the Cubs could open a restaurant with a sportsbook in time for the 2023 season, owner Tom Ricketts said.
Sports Betting Proposal Stalls As Alderpeople Decry The ‘Peanuts’ The City Would Receive In Taxes
The sports betting ordinance was amended to include a 2 percent tax on gambling revenue, but several alderpeople said it's not enough.
Sportsbook Ordinance Set For Discussion As Teams Jockey For Early Gambling Revenue
The proposal would allow fans to place bets at Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Soldier Field, the United Center and Wintrust Arena.