- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Special Olympics Chicago Athletes Going To Nationals For More Than Just Medals: ‘I Like Getting To Know Everyone As I Am’
The Special Olympics Chicago spring games is back after a pandemic hiatus. “It makes you cheer a little harder than you do for the Bears.”
Special Olympics Chicago Returns With Opening Ceremonies Thursday At Soldier Field
More than 1,500 athletes will march onto Soldier Field for the opening ceremonies of the Special Olympics on Thursday morning.
Help Raise Money For Special Olympics’ Virtual Polar Plunge With Bags Tournament At My Buddy’s Chicago
The two bags tournaments at My Buddy’s is part of numerous events to replace the Chicago Polar Plunge, which is converting to a virtual fundraising format this year.
Lincoln Park’s Vanille Selling Polar Plunge Cupcakes To Support Special Olympics Chicago
Each package comes with three yellow cupcakes and three chocolate cupcakes for $19.99.
Polar Plunge Sends Thousands Into 37-Degree Lake For Special Olympics
Al Roker from the Today Show and thousands of others plunged into Lake Michigan at North Avenue Beach.