- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
This Logan Square Salon Is Now Selling Custom Vans To Get Through Pandemic — Thanks To Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy
The shoes, which cost $90 a pair and can be bought online, will help the struggling salon reopen.
‘Put It In A Ponytail’: Many Salons Close Up Shop As Coronavirus Spreads, While Others Press On To Keep Paying Stylists
"Hair is not life and death and we can't pretend that it is. [It] has to be on hold for now," one salon owner said. Though the closures will hit stylists and owners hard.