- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
In Englewood, Thousands Of Tulips Are Blooming — During The Winter
Tulips are typically grown in the spring and summer. Southside Blooms' new growing system will produce 18,000 in time for Valentine's Day. Here's how you can order a bouquet.
A Group That Runs Flower Farms On The South, West Sides Is Expanding Thanks To Federal Funding
Eco House will get $25,000 to expand programs at its Washington Park farm, where kids, formerly incarcerated people and others grow flowers.