- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Legendary Southport Lanes Could Reopen This Year After Receiving ‘Lifesaving’ Grant From State
Owner Steve Soble says he hopes to reopen Southport Lanes as soon as March, depending on the latest round of Paycheck Protection Program funding.
At Last Call For Southport Lanes, Regulars And Former Workers Gather To Say Goodbye To A Legend
"It’s a place you owe it to to come back and say goodbye,” said a former bartender who flew in from Texas for Sunday's last call.
Historic Southport Lanes Is Closing For Good After 98 Years Because Of Coronavirus
Built by Schlitz Brewery, Southport Lanes was first named The Nook. Bowling lanes were added in 1922 after federal laws banned brewers from owning taverns.