Society of St. Adalbert
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Beloved St. Adalbert Church In Pilsen No Longer Being Sold To Developer, Archdiocese Says
This is the second time a deal to buy the former Pilsen church campus has fallen through since 2016.
St. Adalbert Church’s Community-Made Altars In Pilsen Defaced: ‘This Is Hurtful And Painful’
Former parishioners have prayed on the church's steps since it was closed by the archdiocese in July 2019.
Parishioners Rally To Raise $1 Million To Save St. Adalbert Church In Pilsen
The Polish-led group is racing to get pledges in hopes to save the church from being sold to a developer.