- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Chicago Street Will Be Transformed In August With Art, An Outdoor Market And More
The installation on the 8900 block of Commercial Avenue — the neighborhood's main business corridor — is part of a city program to boost businesses hit hard by the pandemic.
A Free Arts Center Is Coming To The West Side, Along With Therapeutic Art Programs For Youth
SkyART is looking for youth to join its Project 3rd Space program, which is dedicated to helping teens on the West Side explore career pathways in art.