- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Albany Park Man Was Protecting His Fiancée When He Was Fatally Shot, Family Says
Juan Dionicio Nandi was shot multiple times early Monday morning while he was walking with his fiancée a few blocks from his home. His fiancée was shot in her leg and is recovering, family said.
Woman Found Shot In Lincoln Square Alley Appears To Have Died From Self-Inflicted Wound, Police Say
Around 6:24 a.m. a 62-year-old woman was found in the 4700 block of North Lincoln Avenue with a gunshot to the face, police said.
5 People Shot In Lincoln Square, Irving Park And Avondale Since Friday
Police from three different North Side districts are conducting “joint missions” in the areas where the shootings happened, aldermen said.
Off-Duty Cop Shoots At Men Inside Car In North Park, Police Say
No one was wounded, and the Civilian Office of Police Accountability is investigating.
Rocked By Shootings, Albany Park Neighbors Stage Peace March, Vigil: ‘It Seems Like Things Are Getting Worse’
Seven people were shot in Albany Park in three days last week. Before the community could gather Sunday to mourn the victims, at least two more people were shot in the area.
As Gang-Related Shootings Rattle Albany Park And Ravenswood Manor, Frustrated Neighbors Grill Police
Residents submitted more than 150 questions during a Tuesday night CAPS meeting, where neighbors pressed for answers on what was being done to stop gang violence in the area.
Chicago Sees Its Most Violent Month In 28 Years As Murders, Shootings Skyrocket
Two dozen children under 10 years old have been shot in Chicago this year.