- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Semicolon Bookstore’s Loop Pop-Up Extended For Women’s History Month
Narrative features numerous books authored by women of color, with the space made to feel like a "literal dream."
Semicolon Bookstore Debuts Loop Pop-Up Hotel For Black History Month
The pop-up inside The Kimpton Gray Hotel will be open through the end of the month featuring all women authors of color.
Wicker Park’s Semicolon Bookstore Moving Back To River West After Owner Gets Chance To Buy Property
Owner Danielle Mullen hopes to close on the store's previous building in River West early next year. In the meantime, the store will reopen Friday at 515 N. Halsted St. for holiday shopping.
Semicolon Bookstore’s Inaugural ‘Lit Fest’ Brings Author Talks, Music And More To Division Street In Wicker Park
The literary festival will shut down Division Street from Paulina to Wood Street Saturday. The festival is free, but VIP tickets give attendees access to perks.
Semicolon Bookstore Reopens Saturday In Expansive Wicker Park Storefront
The bookstore’s space on Division Street includes a children’s room, art gallery and coffee shop. Ninety percent of its books are by authors of color.
Semicolon Bookstore Moving To Larger Space In Wicker Park After 2 Years In River West
The Black-owned shop and gallery space is quadrupling its size in a new location on Division after exploding in popularity in the past year.