SEIU Healthcare Illinois
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Loretto Hospital Union Says Workers Need Meeting With Leaders, Spots On Board Amid State Investigation
A union for more than 200 Loretto workers said it's asked to meet three times with hospital leaders amid the scandals — only to be ignored.
Nursing Home Workers Go On Strike For Hazard Pay As Coronavirus Outbreak Surges
Nearly 700 nursing home workers who are employed by Infinity Healthcare Management and are members of SEIU Healthcare Illinois went on strike.
Cook County Health Proposes Closing Woodlawn And Bronzeville Clinics, Moving Services To Provident Hospital
No jobs will be lost as operations transition to Washington Park, a spokesperson said.
Senior Home Strike Averted After Agreement Reached, Union Says
Friday's planned strike at 40 Chicagoland senior home facilities has been called off after the facilities agreed to a $15 minimum wage and hazard pay through the pandemic, SEIU Healthcare Illinois announced Thursday.