Segundo Ruiz Belvis Cultural Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hermosa Makes Debut In Open House Chicago: ‘A Beautiful Neighborhood Well Worth The Exploration’
This year's lineup includes the Segundo Ruiz Belvis Cultural Center and self-guided tours of Hermosa's historic bungalow district.
Illustrious Puerto Rican Poet Julia de Burgos Honored With Mural Along The 606’s Bloomingdale Trail
The mural is being painted in de Burgos' namesake park. It comes about a decade after the Chicago Park District named it after the poet and political activist.
Hermosa Cultural Center Goes Virtual: Latin Jazz Show, Teen Art Nights And More Planned
"We are all spending more time at home, so why not dedicate that time to discovering some hidden gems in Chicago?" the cultural center's executive director said.