- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Need A Bank Account? My Block My Hood My City Can Help
Volunteers will be onsite at NHS Chicago's Chatham office, 639 E. 87th St., Tuesday night at 6 p.m. to sign up residents for bank accounts.
Ditch The Currency Exchange And Get $100 To Open A Bank Account In Chatham This Weekend
My Block, My Hood, My City's Jahmal Cole has pledged to open 100 checking accounts for 100 families and individuals looking for a fresh financial start.
It’s Not Regular: In New Book, Organizer Jahmal Cole Shows Inequities Hiding In Plain Sight On South, West Sides
Ordering a meal through bulletproof glass shouldn't feel normal, Cole said. Nor should living in neighborhoods filled with currency exchanges and liquor stores.
Housing Nonprofit Aims To Help More South Side Families Become Homeowners With New Chatham Office
The new office will also serve as a community hub that neighborhood groups can use.